How to Add Vehicle to your account?
Follow these instructions to create a Vehicle profile for your fleet. Once created, all vehicle information may be updated in Vehicle management module.
- Sign into your Fleetly Dashboard at www.fleetly.live
- From Left Menu, Go to Admin section
- Select Vehicle management from Administration options available
- Click on Add
- Enter all mandatory fields in Add Vehicle form, and click on Save button. Vehicle should be added successfully.
How to update Vehicle details?
Once a Vehicle has been created, the Vehicle's profile information can be edited using the Actions >Edit button next to a Vehicle’s registration number.
Import and Update Vehicles in Bulk
When you start running your fleet with Fleetly, we make it easy to set up lots of new Vehicle accounts all at once.
Here are a few things to remember:
You cannot create or update more than 50 records at a time
You can download all of your records at once
The same usernames and vehicle licenses cannot be used for multiple Vehicle
Import Vehicle Data
Open the Fleetly Admin panel and navigate to Vehicle Management and click on Import Vehicles.
Click on Download Sample CSV File.
The following columns are available for all customers and are subject to the following rules:
Upload Vehicles Data
Follow below mentioned instructions to Upload the Vehicle data
Open the Fleetly Admin panel and navigate to Vehicle Management and click on Import Vehicles
To use one of the templates:
- Download the appropriate template
- Open the template in a spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel
- Fill in your Vehicles data, observing any data validation prompts
- Save the file as a CSV file
In Import Vehicles panel, select fleet from drop down list.
Select file by clicking on Choose File, then click on Upload button.
Finally click on Save button to upload file.
Note : Vehicle can be creating in different ways
- Admin > Vehicle management > Add Vehicle
- Admin > Device management > Select Device > Edit > Add Vehicle
If in case of any problems with Add Vehicle, Please contact Fleetly support team on email@example.com